[da] Looking for a partnership

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Sun Feb 13 23:48:38 UTC 2022

Greetings all,

I am looking for a Data Analytics teacher who would be willing to form a partnership as I have just 2 students in my class.

Happy to chat further if you are willing to assist.

Kind regards

Daniel
Flinders Christian Community College

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8218E.894BF9C0]

Daniel Stanley | Head of Teaching & Learning - Secondary School
B.A., Grad.Dip.Ed., M.Ed.

Flinders Christian Community College
100 Ballarto Road, Carrum Downs, Victoria, 3201

The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by telephone (reverse charges) immediately and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies. Thank you.