[Informatics] Unit 3 - Outcome 1

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 00:19:08 UTC 2021

Thanks Litsa .. we are still winding up u3o1 this week and starting our work on u3o2 so you are on track. Its always a juggle with the time trying to prepare each outcome alongside the associated theory. It’s good to ask around. Can smell that looming term break :-)

--
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen