[Informatics] Xampp and its various add-on modules for teaching

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri May 22 04:52:46 UTC 2020

Great software, it is so easy to take this for granted. I remember the pure delight in my students eyes many, many years ago when they suddenly ‘realised' that they were hosing their own local web server with a page that they had written. The world suddenly seemed small enough to reach out and grab with both your hands.

Regards Roland