[Informatics] U3 DATA - Feedback request

Edward Wilson Edward.Wilson at gippslandgs.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 5 05:11:33 UTC 2020

Good afternoon all,

I'm Edward and I'll be teaching Data Analytics for the first time this year. Like all of us I guess!

At the end of our rollover period last year I gave my class of 11 an informal practice SAT so work on.

It was designed to mesh nicely with a local excursion I ran to the local Coles where we completed a treasure hunt and had a chat with the manager about data.

I was hoping someone would be able to take a look at the task and give me some feedback on the solutions I've provided for the class.

The reason being, I feel a bit in the dark at the moment regarding what an exceptional response looks like.

Similarly, what does a good SAC/SAT and response look like? Any exemplars would be appreciated.

Hope to meet a few of you at the upcoming VCAA sessions for SACs and SATs in Coburg.

Kind regards,

Edward Wilson
Teacher Mathematics, Applied Computing and Digital Technologies - Garnsey Campus, Gippsland Grammar

[Banner]
"This electronic message transmission contains information that is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately."