[Informatics] VCAA Data analytics trial exam??

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 06:38:08 UTC 2020

Good starting point but keep the updated study design in mind if you decide to use any. Past VCAA exams are useful but problematic as they were written with the previous study design, now outdated. Amongst other groups, DLTV has a resource kit with a trial exam. You would be looking for stage 3 release: https://dltv.vic.edu.au/VCE-Resource-Kit

BTW, individual DLTV membership is now free for anybody with a 'staying connected' offer. You can register here: https://dltv.vic.edu.au/Join-us

Best of wishes, Roland
--
Roland GESTHUIZEN