[Informatics] [Year 12 SofDev] Enrollment Numbers

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed May 22 03:30:15 UTC 2019

IT enrolments - the complete sad tale from 2001 to 2018
[image: computing enrolments 2001-2018.jpg]

You can get the full XLSX in the attachment. Let me know if you have issues
with it - I created in in LibreOffice.
(And yes, it includes male and female breakdowns.)

Enjoy - and try not to weep.

Regards,
Mark