[Informatics] Applied Computing Study Design download problems

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at knox.vic.edu.au
Sun Feb 17 18:02:07 UTC 2019

Hi Joe,

Do you mean you can’t find the link? I access it at the bottom of the Soft Dev page:

https://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/vce/studies/computing/softwaredevel3-4.aspx

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4C770.E93FBCC0]

A tip for downloading it is to never use Internet Explorer. It’s the devil.

Cheers

Trav

[cid:imagee218fc.JPG at 9f521614.4b85cbae]
Travis Parker
Head of Paterson House
Tel: +61 3 8805 3800
Direct: +61 3 8805 3805
Travis.Parker at knox.vic.edu.au<mailto:Travis.Parker at knox.vic.edu.au>

220 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South Victoria 3152
[cid:image855e80.JPG at 882bab79.4bb38e06]
[cid:imageb9e40f.PNG at 38194466.42bd64c2]<http://www.facebook.com/knoxschool>[cid:imagee8d50e.PNG at 4ba047ee.439976b4][cid:image33746f.PNG at ea2000ed.4096069e]<http://twitter.com/theknoxschool>[cid:imagee8d50e.PNG at 4ba047ee.439976b4][cid:image6b1fba.PNG at dd05f0ab.4f998989]<https://www.instagram.com/theknoxschoolaustralia/>[cid:image855e80.JPG at 882bab79.4bb38e06][cid:image58fe2b.PNG at 1563a4a7.488a50ca]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-knox-school-melbourne-australia>

[cid:imageafa428.JPG at b82d33d3.449a69fc]<mailto:reception at knox.vic.edu.au?subject=Minus%2018%20RSVP>
This email message and any related attachments are confidential and should only be read by those persons to whom they were addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any use of this information is strictly prohibited and it must be deleted from your system. Views expressed in this message are the views of the sender and are not necessarily those of The Knox School.

P Please think of the environment before printing this email.