[Informatics] Exam Referencing Question

McCleary Scott McCS at jpc.vic.edu.au
Sun Dec 2 09:47:54 UTC 2018

I don't like it either.  I didn't like it in 2016 when I told me kids "I can't imagine they'd ask you THAT on an exam", and I didn't like it much this year either.  And I can tell you, most kids will get it wrong.  As simple as it is to remember, it just seems an odd question given that referencing is important for all subjects.   I can only assume that because we deal with Secondary data it's important to make sure it referenced and therefore seems like a nice 1-2 mark question to put in an exam.

I made sure I told my kids this year to remember how to do it.