[Informatics] Project Plan

Feain, Philip A feain.philip.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 31 08:08:05 AEDT 2017

Dear David

Refer to the Study Design on Page 30, last paragraph, where it talks about the project plan covering Unit 3 Outcome 2 and Unit 4 Outcome 1.

Kind Regards

Phil.

Phil Feain | Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
Level 32, Casselden
2 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9032 1724 | 0428 329 759
E: feain.philip.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

 The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual lifelong learning.