[Informatics] VCAA IT

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Sun Mar 26 22:40:51 AEDT 2017

Hi George,

You should only be using the 2017 criteria as found in
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Documents/vce/computing/SBA_Informatics.pdf

Criterion 2 is Understanding of project management concepts and processes

My guess is some timelines still refer to 2016 criteria.
Regards
Claudia
Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
@ClaudiaG_Aus
9334 0049 (direct)

On 26/03/2017, 10:22 PM, "informatics-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of
Ciotti, George W" <informatics-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of
ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is the Project Plan Criterion 4 or Criterion 2?
>According to the 2017 published dates it is Criterion 2. And Acquire,
>Validate is Criterion 3.
>
>Please advise
>
>Cheers
>
>George
>

>Computing, Informatics & Art teacher
>UHS Web & eNews publications
>
>The University High School
>mob: 0412 934 782
>

>On 21/3/17, 10:18 am, "informatics-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of
>Colley, Elizabeth E" <informatics-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of
>colley.elizabeth.e at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:
>
>>The PPT from VCAA after the SAT training day has some sample/ suggested
>>dates - these pretty well align with what I'm doing. They add a
>>disclaimer that it's not endorsed by VCAA
>>
>>Unit 3 Outcome 1 RDBMS and ReportFriday  24th March
>>
>>Unit 3 Outcome 2
>>Criterion 4:Project PlanFriday 31st March
>>Criterion 1a:Hypothesis Formation & Solution Specifications    Monday
>>17th April
>>Criterion 2:Acquire, Validate and Reference DataFriday 5th May
>>Criterion 3:Organise, Manipulate and Secure InformationMonday 22nd May
>>Criterion 1b:Hypothesis Findings and Justification *Monday 29th May
>>
>>Unit 4 Outcome 1
>>Criterion 5:Design Ideas and JustificationFriday  28th July
>>Criterion 6:Present and Communicate InformationMonday 28th August
>>Criterion 7:Multimodal online solutionMonday 28th August
>>Criterion 8:Evaluation of MMOS and project plansMonday 4th September
>>

>>Unit 4 Outcome 2Information Management TestFriday  13th October
>>
>>Liz Colley
>>
>>Year 7 Assistant Educational Year Level Leader
>>English and Computing Teacher

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

KEILOR CAMPUS 2-50 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 29 years.
2017 College Theme | A Community of Learners Embracing the Future

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.