[Informatics] Adventures in Libre Office

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Mar 22 18:20:59 AEDT 2017

Thanks, Liz. That's good teachin' stuff.

Even though it currently lacks a hypothesis, it may make a good practice
MMOS topic for them to play with.

Perhaps they can even reverse-engineer a hypothesis from their research
findings

After all - that's where all hypotheses come from: observations that need a
tentative explanation.

Regards
Mark

<snip>