[Informatics] VCAA IT

Colley, Elizabeth E colley.elizabeth.e at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 21 10:18:14 AEDT 2017

The PPT from VCAA after the SAT training day has some sample/ suggested dates - these pretty well align with what I'm doing. They add a disclaimer that it's not endorsed by VCAA

Unit 3 Outcome 1 	RDBMS and Report				Friday  24th March

Unit 3 Outcome 2
Criterion 4:	Project Plan				Friday 31st March
Criterion 1a:	Hypothesis Formation & Solution Specifications    Monday  17th April
Criterion 2:	Acquire, Validate and Reference Data		Friday 5th May
Criterion 3:	Organise, Manipulate and Secure Information	Monday 22nd May
Criterion 1b:	Hypothesis Findings and Justification *		Monday 29th May

Unit 4 Outcome 1
Criterion 5:	Design Ideas and Justification			Friday  28th July
Criterion 6:	Present and Communicate Information		Monday 28th August
Criterion 7:	Multimodal online solution			Monday 28th August
Criterion 8:	Evaluation of MMOS and project plans		Monday 4th September

Unit 4 Outcome 2	Information Management Test			Friday  13th October

Liz Colley

Year 7 Assistant Educational Year Level Leader
English and Computing Teacher