[Informatics] Need a Robotics / Digitech Teacher.

Croke, Daryl D croke.daryl.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 30 17:44:16 AEST 2017

Hi all

Know anyone who could teach Digitech and Robotics at Years 5-10?

I found out today that the Robotics teacher at my school, Mount Ridley P-12 College Craigieburn, has been lured away to Assumption College :(

If you know anyone who could teach robotics (Lego Mindstorm/Arduino) and Digitech could you get them to keep an eye on recruitment online, the job should be full time.

We've been running a high school robotics stream for about 7 years and have an extensive array of toys (mostly Lego Mindstorm). Recently we've extended the program into Arduino kits at Years 9 and 10.

Cheers

Daryl Croke | Computer Teacher
Mount Ridley P-12 College

2-30 Hampton St, Craigieburn, VIC 3064
T: (03) 8338 3600

E: croke.daryl.d at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:lilikakis.mary-anne.m at edumail.vic.gov.au>
W: www.mountridleycollege.vic.edu.au<http://www.mountridleycollege.vic.edu.au/>

keep on coding
http://geekstuff.global2.vic.edu.au/
http://physicalcomputing.global2.vic.edu.au/

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.