[Informatics] Could the MMOS be an app?

Baas, Benjamin B baas.benjamin.b at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 20 08:00:00 AEST 2017

What makes a solution online. If it is pulling all of its data from a server somewhere is it an online app, that way the student can make sure the data is current, and for the SAT they could just fake it.

I don't see why an app can't be a MMOS, but it really all depends on the audience a lot of organisation use apps to get information out to people.

Cheers,

Ben.
-Alkira SC.