[Informatics] WIX versus Google Sites.....versus Weebly

Mccallum Timothy mccallum.timothy at keysboroughsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 16 11:26:52 AEST 2017

My Yr 11’s and Yr 12’s are both using Muse – it allows easy creation of buttons and links, slideshows & lightboxes, and placement of items anywhere on screen. They have found it pretty user-friendly,

Tim McCallum

Tim McCallum| Technology Learning Area Leader and Daily Organiser
Acacia Campus | T 9798 1877  Mob 0439 071 062
www.keysboroughsc.vic.edu.au<http://www.keysboroughsc.vic.edu.au/>