[Informatics] WIX versus Google Sites

John Pasztor John.Pasztor at galen.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 14 22:01:30 AEST 2017

Good evening
I’ve got students that want to use Google Sites and when we met in Melbourne some teachers seem to be using WIX.
Anyone used either last year, +/-‘s advice.
Thanks in advance
John P

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify me by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Galen Catholic College is not liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication or for any delay in its receipt.