[Informatics] Codifying Data

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 15:25:28 AEST 2017

Before crowdsourcing a verdict, Romans would codify gladetorial performances with a simple binary thumb up or down gesture. Even Chuck Norris got into the act. Now I watch students trying to codify their emotions using emoji .. (perhaps I shouldn’t have said that)

--
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen