[Informatics] VCAA feedback on Informatics?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:42:38 AEST 2017

Mark, I think that an automatic process kicks in for a review for most study designs at a midway point of their life cycle. I recall seeing in the past a webform circulated for feedback etc. It will be gazetted but I also imagine that it will be also shared here.

--
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen