[Informatics] Software Development Textbook

Sylvia Pastore smp191172 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:30:49 AEDT 2017

If you can pressure the school not to run the classes concurrently. I had informatics and year 11 running together last year with the majority of students in year 11. On top of that it was run in a three hour block once a week. A few year 12 dropped out and it wasn't good at all. I had to run seperate classes for the year 12s and fought to have them seperate this year.

Sent from my iPhone