[Informatics] Long Service Replacement Position

Christopher Wyatt (Mr) wyattc at stmargarets.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 14 13:24:19 AEDT 2017

Hi all,
If there is anyone interested in a short term contract teaching Computing in the South Eastern Suburbs, my teaching allotment is currently advertised to be filled in Term 2. The Seek link is below. Feel free to email me off list if you have questions. It will involve working with a great bunch of girls in 3 senior classes (Y10-12) including a Unit 3/4 Informatics group.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/32764987

Regards,

Mr Chris Wyatt
Learning Leader - Learning Diversity
Learning Technologies Administrator
St Margaret's School
Berwick Grammar School
*feeling really guilty to be taking leave...*