[Informatics] Informatics SAT training session?

Vear, Gary D vear.gary.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Feb 5 17:37:35 AEDT 2017

Hi Richard,

I think you may be thinking about the SAT training sessions run by VCAA: http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/vce/pd/2017-School-assessed-Task-Professional-Learning-Sessions-form.aspx.

-Gary
________________________________
From: informatics-bounces at edulists.com.au [informatics-bounces at edulists.com.au] on behalf of Fox, Richard R [fox.richard.r at edumail.vic.gov.au]
Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2017 5:21 PM
To: Year 12 VCE Informatics Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Informatics] Informatics SAT training session?

OK, now that I can visit the DLTV site again, I was looking for the training day for Informatics. I thought there was a day like last years where we were given the run-down on how to deliver the SAT. Last year's was really helpful and I thought it would be good to go again.

Should I be looking at the DLTV website or somewhere else?

The DLTV site currently says there are no upcoming events. That is NO events, zero, none. Not a sausage.

Usually there's a whole lot of PD days scheduled, and of course DigiCon should be there too.

Richard
--
Richard Fox
Teacher of IT and Science