[Informatics] informatics Digest, Vol 12, Issue 68

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 31 14:36:32 AEDT 2016

Hi Heath and colleagues

I will contact DLTV and make certain that you receive the information you are entitled to receive. The association is in the process of redressing its staffing situation so some matters are taking a little longer to action.

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
2 Lonsdale Street
MELBOURNE 3000
(03) 9032 1724
0407 043 110