[Informatics] Apple does something right? Wow

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:15:25 AEDT 2016

Took me ages to stop hitting Alt-Ctrl-F1 to bring up a dictionary (WordPerfect) or Ctrl-K-P to print (WordStar) ..

Roland

PS: I wonder if the ankle bitters will adapt to haptic changes imposed loggin into their iPooters or the next upgrade (claps hands to post email message)

--
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen