[Informatics] Some ancient project management exam questions for a revision class.

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Oct 13 11:53:16 AEDT 2016

Just be conscious that the old study designs required greater knowledge of
PM tools, such as the critical path, slack time, dummy tasks etc. The only
named concepts now are dependencies and milestones.

I would argue that slack time would be nevertheless hard to ignore as a
concept closely tied to dependencies, but students would not need to be
able to identify a critical path and compute its length, for example.

Questions from old designs are tempting to use, but they need to be
carefully selected and suitably edited for relevance.

Regards,
Mark

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com