[Informatics] Kahoot

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:11:58 AEDT 2016

I was thinking of doing the same .. will share it back here if I get a
Kahoot up and running. Busy this week grinding them through some practice
exams and tearing my hear out (not quite enough of both to keep me happy)

On 5 October 2016 at 11:08, Sylvia Pastore <smp191172 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone created any exam revision in Kahoot? I havent used it and was
> going to try it out.

> Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority <br>
> Teachers Association Inc <br>

*Roland Gesthuizen*
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead