[Informatics] Some inspirtation for a new IMS case study

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun Nov 27 20:42:12 AEDT 2016

Thanks, Heath. That's an interesting listen.

Few people know that, like Mrs Clinton, I also do not know how to use a
personal computer.

I deputise my computer activities to my trained chimp, Bongo, who has a
strange fascination for cow jokes.

I bet no-one has notice this before.

Please send bananas. Very hungry.

Regards