[Informatics] Security: Great. Now Even Your Headphones Can Spy onYou

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Wed Nov 23 15:54:18 AEDT 2016

Funny how "paranoid" we can get.

Back in the days of dial-up-modems I always resisted the idea of a built in
modem that could be turned on by the computer without me knowing. Always had
a stand alone modem  and when not using it I would unplug it from the power.
This was partly for security and partly because of the cost then of being
online at STD rates.

Robert Hind
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood
Retired