[Informatics] Paper copy of Informatics exam?

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri Nov 11 15:07:13 AEDT 2016

I was about to offer a prize for the person who sent me the paper copy of
the exam.

First prize: A cool but sincere 'thank you' in an email.
Second prize: Dinner with me in an expensive restaurant, dancing, and an
unforgettable night.

*Sadly, folks, the first prize has just been awarded.*

Now waiting for the *second* offer of a paper copy of the exam.
 mwaahahahaha !

Golly. I hope it's a female.

Didn't think of that.

Damn.