[Informatics] 2017

Sylvia Pastore smp191172 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:21:54 AEDT 2016

Hi all
I have a stand alone Informatics class next year - yeah. Was wondering if
any schools do Head start and if so if you can provide me with advise,
ideas of what to get the kids with . We have it for two weeks and while Im
wanting the kids to get excited I also want to make sure that I keep them
enrolled. So if you have any fun ideas etc, please pass them on.

Also wondering if anyone had any samples of this years SATs is it possible
to share them as Im still a bit concerned about the SATs

Thanking you