[Informatics] VCAA Criteria Rubric for U401 coming Term 2 Week 7

Paul Pascoe passyworld at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 10:14:05 AEST 2016

Thanks Paula [😊]

________________________________
From: informatics-bounces at edulists.com.au <informatics-bounces at edulists.com.au> on behalf of Christophersen, Paula P <christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 May 2016 10:12 AM
To: Year 12 VCE Informatics Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Informatics] VCAA Criteria Rubric for Unit 401 coming soon ?

It is planned that the Informatics rubric will be available mid next week. It will be posted on the Informatics study page on the VCAA website.

Regards

Paula

Paula Christophersen

Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority

2 Lonsdale Street

MELBOURNE 3000

(03) 9032 1724

0407 043 110