[Informatics] Collection/Submission of Data for SAT

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:56:23 AEST 2016

My only advice would be that once you have snapped a graph, extract and
keep the graphic handy. If the automatics fail, at least they can quickly
grab the png file and shove it into the report. I ran off a few more
printable PDF's you can print off and distribute or share.

*Homework*
How to write a proper survey introduction
https://www.evernote.com/l/AB94qZshjDNHY4zXSos9Tey4zJ4yUrmm-VQ
Asking good questions with your survey
https://www.evernote.com/l/AB8jSMtGzNhLabiXsnI47obcktVzzJYkpuE
Avoiding Survey Errors and Bias (2013) FluidSurveys
https://www.evernote.com/l/AB_XD0CtfJRH5JvzLGyftaCchaG3t5OH2aw

Say, speaking of "Share and enjoy", next Wednesday 8th May is International
Towel Day. Remind your humble data processors to bring a towel to school
and wear it with pride or I will tie you all to your chairs and read poetry
at DigiCON2016 or sing a duet with Amanda and Phil. We have been practicing
and you have been warned.

.[image: Inline images 1]
http://towelday.org