[Informatics] How many records for a data set?

Des Reuben Des.Reuben at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Thu May 12 17:21:03 AEST 2016

I am finding this conversation very interesting. Having completed a Masters recently and undertaken a Professional Project in which I punched out 10,000 odd words we were told not to have more than three written questionnaires and/or three interviews for our Primary Data collection. I broke the rules and used a massive five!!

Are we setting this number too high??