[Informatics] SAT inspiration

Garth, Lucas A garth.lucas.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 11 14:17:29 AEST 2016

On Steph Curry - be aware that I did this work in relation to his 3 pointers, presented it at the DLTV conference and shared on this forum (sometime around Christmas 2015 if you're searching for the e-mail)

Here's a google slides presentation on the formation of the analysis.  I called it SAT in a Session and did the entire thing start to finish in a double to show students that they can in fact learn the skills to do the SAT in a short period of time, the intention being to build their confidence.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wk4-8or9A3HyGp7JaXY2RvzHAG-BeVjHu8voRozcpjI/edit?usp=sharing

If this information has got to a student, please ensure that their hypothesis needs to be markedly different.

Also - the information on this edulists is freely searchable by students so you need to be aware of this when approving hypotheses.

Thanks
Lucas