[Informatics] A Big Thank To Paul Pascoe

GIBNEY James james.gibney at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 31 14:02:41 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

Hope you are well.

Still plugging away with the Informatics in China. No holidays for us at the moment. Almost finished the SAC and still trying to get my head around the SAT.

I just want to thank all the great advice and jokes that I have received from this list. Particularly, I want to thank Paul Pascoe for his presentation on the SAT. For the first time the light has finally begin to leak through and I am losing the trepidation that I felt about introducing my students to this task. It won't be easy to get the students working on this but his PPT will certainly make it easier.

And to Frank Russo I hope your recovery continues. Have many a fond memory of FCSC on a Friday night.

Many thanks

James Gibney
Wenzhou No 21 Middle School
Zhejiang