[Informatics] So long and thanks for all the fish!

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Mar 24 09:33:22 AEDT 2016

Hi Laurie

  I am slightly late on the scene to thank you for all your work over the
years assisting your colleagues, even those who are only virtual on
these forums.
  I have enjoyed our catch up opportunities at the PD and conference days
and sharing stories of students, learning, culture, families and more.
Above all I have loved the humour and discussion of the rewards of the
profession that make the challenges so worthwhile. Above all, I will
miss the belly laughs the most.
  I hope retirement is kind to you and you do all that you wish for with
your family and loved ones.
   Feel free to drop in on us from time to time .... :)

Keep well
Kevork