[Informatics] Primary Quantitative Data - Any sources?

Christopher Jansen Christopher.Jansen at sjc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 23 15:25:03 AEDT 2016

Ok... so I found some raw data on the ABS site that would be good to use.
http://www.cas.abs.gov.au/cgi-local/cassampler.pl

However I would still like to know categorically. (maybe Paula Christophersen could weigh in on this one)
 Is a graph or found on the ABS site considered a primary source?
Am I getting primary data and primary sources confused?

I would love for someone to tell me that we don't need students to conduct surveys to get primary quantitative data!

Thanks
Chris