[Informatics] Layout diagram part of the Task 2 U3O1

Paul Pascoe passyworld at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:48:25 AEDT 2016

Hi Ben,

I was confused on this one as well, but this is what I am now doing.

The U301 SAC we are doing is an online shop, so on the landing page the students do a flow diagram for either  a new User (customer) either signing up, or an existing customer signing in.

New customers get sent an email that they have to click to verify to complete creation of their account, existing users get 3 chances to get their logon and password correct, or else their account is locked out for 24 hours  and the failed login attempts written to a log file.

Also included is the use of a Capcha code being entered, to stop Robot hackers trying to sign up or sign in.

- None of this actually login and capcha code stuff happens in the  DB solution we are building, which is just the backend DB to the online, or could be used for taking phone orders directly.

After this we continue the flow and get down to the fun of looking at items, putting them in the Cart, Paying for them, and the company then getting them sent out to customers.

Hope this helps

Paul Pascoe

SFX Beaconsfield