[Informatics] SAT Hypothesis: spurious correlations

ATKINSON-BUCK, Damien Damien.ATKINSON-BUCK at ivanhoe.com.au
Fri Mar 18 12:35:22 AEDT 2016

Great find Mark- I used to blame aliens for the lost time in my day, now I can attribute it to looking up random correlations. Like this one.
[cid:image001.png at 01D18111.F71969C0]

So the conclusion from this data set is that just under one-third of people who die from tripping over their feet, do so by tripping over their feet into natural water…. And that clowns should avoid water

Damien Atkinson-Buck
Head of Learning Area: Technology/Arts
<http://>

[http://www.ivanhoe.com.au]<http://www.ivanhoe.com.au/>

The Ridgeway, Ivanhoe VIC 3079 Australia

p. +61 3 9490 3848

e. damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au

w. www.ivanhoe.com.au<http://www.ivanhoe.com.au>