[Informatics] OT - You tube

Poke, Michael C poke.michael.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 16 21:17:29 AEDT 2016

Hello there,
Are you on the correct mailing list?
It is possible if you are willing to log in to your YouTube account on their computer, assuming they have access to YouTube wherever it is you are.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael Poke
Senior Years ICT Teacher
Senior Years Digital Learning Leader
Manor Lakes P-12 College
2-50 Minindee Road
Wyndham Vale Victoria 3024
poke.michael.c at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:poke.michael.c at edumail.vic.gov.au>
P.(03)97414202  F.(03)97411420

Google+: bit.ly/PokeGoogle<http://bit.ly/PokeGoogle>
YouTube: bit.ly/MichaelPokeYouTube<http://bit.ly/MichaelPokeYouTube>
Twitter: @michaelpoke<http://bit.ly/MichaelPokeTwitter>

On 16 Mar 2016, at 9:09 PM, Year 11 Religion <smp191172 at gmail.com<mailto:smp191172 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Can anyone tell me how I can allow students to upload their videos to my youtube channel? Is this possible or am I dreaming