[Informatics] SAT Timeline

Natalie H natinga71 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 16:20:17 AEDT 2016

I've knocked together a timeline for students indicating when I will be assessing each criterion (or partial criterion.) I divided up each one into the areas from the assessment rubric (this is the a, b, c etc) so that it doubles as a checklist for my high achievers. The dates are ones that fit in well with our school calendar.
I've also included u4o1 as the students are expected to include it in their project management, but I wasn't too keen on trying to predict how each criterion would be assessed, although I've put in estimated dates.
I'm expecting students to use my due dates as milestones, but I'm not mandating that... I just wanted something set in stone so they couldn't do nothing and then submit a sub-standard task in the 11th hour.
Hope this helps someone - if I've screwed something up, please let me know!!
Natalie (Marcellin College) Natalie Heath