[Informatics] U3 Audit

Hawkins, Sean P hawkins.sean.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 9 11:40:06 AEDT 2016

My School has been audited (apparently? Had to ask our VCE Co-ordinator). I’ve not been audited before, is someone able to give me a rundown of what it entails?

Thank you.
Sean Hawkins
Head of Information Technology
E-Learning Coordinator
Staughton College
IT SUPPORT – Log a Job<http://sc-web/itsupport/Lists/Staff%20Support%20Requests/CompletedItems.aspx>
[cid:31DD0987-830F-4083-ACB1-DDA022A625BC]