[Informatics] U3O1 rubric - Online User Interface

Paul Pascoe passyworld at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:48:31 AEDT 2016

Hi Eugene,

Thanks so much for sharing this.  I have not started the SAC yet.

I am thinking about weighting the Design and Development tasks about the same, maybe around 30% each.

The Part 2 criteria look good to me,  but in Part 1 there is an extra item added in in 2016 compared to the old U302 SAC.

The extra item is: Online User Interface for the Database Solution  (See study design for more info and/or the QATS U301 SAC if you have purchased it)

I cannot see this item anywhere in your Part 1 Criteria.

Paul Pascoe

IT/Multimedia Teacher

SFX Beaconsfield