[Informatics] 2015 ITA exam - A15

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun Jan 31 12:49:47 AEDT 2016

On 31 January 2016 at 11:56, Robert Hind <robert at yinnar.com> wrote:

> Will be interesting to see the examiners' report.

In the past the examiners never justified section A ​answers.
In the past few years they have - to their credit - explained some answers,
but not all.
This is especially annoying when the answers that really *need* to be
explained are left silent.​

The blank comment area beside an official answer sometimes sounds like,
"Oops. Now I think of it, I *can't* really justify that. Oh dear."

​I believe every section A answer should be justified by the examiners in
the name of equity and transparency.​

Since students have no opportunity to justify their section A answers to
the examiners, the examiners should explain *their* answers to the students.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com