[Informatics] 2015 ITA exam - A15

John Schwartz schwartz at melbpc.org.au
Sun Jan 31 10:31:05 AEDT 2016

Hi,

I would look at it another way. When working with a client, the analysis stage is when I would get the details of what data was needed. The design stage would be for working out the details of how to get it; details the client does not need to know. So for me the answer should clearly be analysis.

John Schwartz
Semi-retired

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/sdimjr>