[Informatics] 2015 ITA exam - A15

Paragreen, Chris J paragreen.chris.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Jan 30 20:10:24 AEDT 2016

Hi Mark and (other) friends,

Happy New Year!

Would your preferred answer change if you put the focus of the question on the “recording attendances”, rather than on the “specific data requirements”? Is the question asking for when you would choose what data was needed in order to record attendances? Does it smell a little like an IPO chart …?

I must confess that on my first reading of the question, I was in sync with your thinking, too and I am merely trying to rationalise how A might be correct….

Regards,

Chris