[Informatics] post - DLTV event Feb 26

Garth, Lucas A garth.lucas.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jan 22 11:56:54 AEDT 2016

Hi everyone

Looks like DLTV will be holding a training session for VCE Computing on Feb 26 - the Friday of the week of the SAT training day.

Not sure if everyone will be able to make it in terms of time allowance away from their classes and/or cost, but it will enable people possibly to unpack resources (would be a really good thing if the resource kit is ready for this event) and share with each other.

https://dltv.vic.edu.au/events/16f2f101-vce-computing-it

Lucas