[Informatics] [OT] Friday fun

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri Feb 12 13:09:33 AEDT 2016

This is one for globetrotters with Friday period 5 off.

It drops you somewhere in the Google maps world and you have to guess where
you are.

https://geoguessr.com

I'm getting to the age where I have to guess where I am even without a
website to challenge me.
O, right. I'm in the spare room.
Now... why exactly did I come in here?

Mark