[Informatics] Legislation clarification

Joseph Papaleo joseph.papaleo at avemaria.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 31 22:35:24 AEST 2016

Hi

I’ve been wondering about this too.  Thanks Mark and Michael for your question and answer.

So, the Exam Specifications  document for 2016 – 2019 states “The study design includes the sections ‘Glossary’ (pages 11–13) …” and then states “All of the key knowledge and skills that underpin the outcomes in Units 3 and 4 are examinable.”

As the Spam Act is mentioned in the Glossary but is not referenced in the KK or KS for Unit 3 and 4 Informatics, then do we presume it is not examinable?   I seem to recall an exam question a few years ago that was referenced in the Glossary and taught in Unit 1 or 2 appearing in the Unit 3 / 4 exam.

Any advice appreciated before we start revision and review the Glossary.

Thanks

Joseph