[Informatics] Legislation clarification

Poke, Michael C poke.michael.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 24 11:20:12 AEST 2016

Just checking… as far as the Study Design is concerned: The Spam Act 2003, Charter for Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 and the Copyright Act 1968 (and its amendments)  are now only covered in Unit 3 Outcome 2? And Unit 4 Outcome 2 only looks at the Privacy Act 1988, Data Protection Act 2014 and Health Records Act 2001?  Interesting that the Health Records Act 2001 is covered in both Outcomes.  Am I right, or have I missed something?

Cheers,
Michael

Michael Poke
Senior Years ICT Teacher
Senior Years Digital Learning Leader
Manor Lakes P-12 College
2-50 Minindee Road
Wyndham Vale Victoria 3024
poke.michael.c at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:poke.michael.c at edumail.vic.gov.au>
P.(03)97414202  F.(03)97411420

Google+: bit.ly/PokeGoogle<http://bit.ly/PokeGoogle>
YouTube: bit.ly/MichaelPokeYouTube<http://bit.ly/MichaelPokeYouTube>
Twitter: @michaelpoke<http://bit.ly/MichaelPokeTwitter>

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.