[Informatics] Practice End of Year Exams

Anderson, Stuart L anderson.stuart.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 10 08:07:02 AEST 2016

Unfortunately not – this is what it says in the “read me” in the Unit 1 & 2 exam folder:

“We are in the process of developing Unit 3 and 4 exams for Informatics and Software Development and would welcome exam writers, particularly for Informatics. This will be sold as a separate resource and not an update to the resource Kit.”

-          Stuart Anderson

hi David
I thought the DLTV exam was part of teh package?
Am I wrong?

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
Educator